Our flagship 8-week course, designed and developed by Liz in partnership with the Public Health Agency.
- 100% evidenced-based
- Facilitated by both a Horticultural Therapist, and experienced Horticulturist
- Designed and developed specifically to increase wellbeing and decrease depression & anxiety levels
- Emphasises the fascinating growing evidence base for using Horticultural + nature-based therapy as a therapeutic service
- Teaches a wide range of practical ways to reconnect with nature in a peaceful therapeutic setting
- Shows a wide range of ways to organically grown your own food, herbs and wildflowers – combined with practical ways to use these skills to increase and enhance your wellbeing
- Each of the 8 weeks is varied, hands on, accessible and practical
Please note at the moment this is a referral based programme. We do not accept self-referrals. Get in touch if you would like to refer a group, if you have any questions or would like more information.