We are excited to offer one of Northern Irelands only Grow Your Own courses!
Have you always wanted to learn how to grown your own? Do you have an area of your garden that you would love to transform into a veg patch? Then this is the course for you.
We will teach you everything you need to know – from how to create your own veg patch to sowing seeds and propagation. Learn all about growing herbs and how you can organically nourish your crops – from lettuce to tomatoes, potatoes to peas, we cover the wide range of popular grown your own crops. You will also get the chance to grow some different and unique crops you will only find here at Blossoms!
- Our course is completely hands on, and perfect for complete beginners
- Delivered in a peaceful and restorative environment
- Always small groups to ensure maximum learning
- Includes organic tea, coffee and homemade breads on arrival
- Includes all materials you need, which you take home at the end
- Course last 6 weeks, with each weekly session lasting 2 hours
- You don’t need a large garden or green space – any size of garden can be used for growing your own!
If you would like to find out more information please contact Liz here, or you can send an email directly to email@example.com